Warm Bean and Feta Pasta Salad
A delicious dish that is just as easy to eat cold the next day
- 250g Oliana farfalle pasta
- 250g green beans, trimmed, halved
- 1/2 cup fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp finely shredded fresh mint leaves
- 80g Oliana feta, crumbled
- Lemon and mustard dressing
- 1 tbsp wholegrain mustard
- 1 tsp finely grated lemon rind
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/4 cup Oliana olive oil
- 1/2 tsp caster sugar
Cook pasta in a saucepan of boiling, salted water following packet directions until tender, adding beans for the last 3 minutes. Drain. Place in a large bowl.
Meanwhile, make dressing Place mustard, lemon rind, lemon juice, oil and sugar in a bowl. Whisk to combine.
Add parsley, onion, mint, feta and dressing to pasta mixture. Season with pepper. Toss to combine. Serve.