Spinach and Feta Pasta Salad
Such a wonderfully versatile dish that can be served for lunch or dinner, or even hot or cold.
- 500g Oliana farfalle pasta
- 1 bunch spinach, washed and torn
- 60g Oliana feta, crumbled
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 220g Oliana kalamata olives, pitted and chopped
- 120ml Oliana olive oil
- 3 tbsp of balsamic vinegar
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
In a large pot of salted boiling water, cook the pasta until al dente. Place spinach in a colander. Drain the cooked pasta over the spinach until the spinach wilts. Shake to drain completely.
In a large bowl, combine the pasta, spinach, organic feta, red onion and olives.
Whisk together the olive oil, vinegar, garlic, lemon juice and pepper. Pour over salad and toss.