Pizza with Chicken, Feta and Olives
A mouthwatering pizza that will leave you wanting more!
- 2 large frozen pizza bases (or fresh dough)
- 1 ½ cups grated mozzarella cheese
- 2 tsp garlic flakes
- 2 cooked chicken breast halves, diced
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- ½ cup sliced pitted Oliana kalamata olives
- ½ cup Oliana feta, crumbled
- 1 tsp dried oregano
Preheat oven to 230 degrees
Roll dough out into a large rectangle and transfer to a large baking sheet. Top dough with mozzarella cheese, to within 2cm of the edges and then sprinkle garlic flakes all over cheese.
Top with chicken, mushrooms and olives. Sprinkle feta cheese over top and then sprinkle oregano over everything. Bake 10 to 12 minutes, until crust is golden brown and cheese melts.