Lemon, Zucchini and Chicken Pasta
Don’t skip on the lemon juice as it really cuts through to make this a fresh, Summery dish
- 375g Oliana farfalle pasta
- 100g Dodoni butter, chopped
- 2 zucchinis, coarsely grated
- 2 yellow zucchinis, coarsely grated
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 large lemon, rind finely grated, juiced
- 1/4 cup chopped flat-leaf parsley leaves
- grated parmesan cheese, optional, to serve
Cook pasta in a saucepan of boiling salted water, following packet directions, until tender. Drain and set aside.
Meanwhile, heat 30g butter in a large, deep-sided frying pan over medium heat. Add zucchini and garlic and cook, stirring, for 5 minutes or until zucchini is soft. Add chicken and cook, stirring, for 4 minutes or until heated through.
Add pasta, remaining 70g butter, green onions, lemon rind, 1/4 cup lemon juice and parsley to chicken mixture. Cook, stirring, over low heat until heated through. Sprinkle with parmesan, if using. Season with salt and pepper. Serve.