Lamb, Pine Nut and Halloumi Fusilli
A Greek twist on an Italian classic, this dish is sure to please.
- 350g Oliana fusilli pasta
- 350g extra-trim lamb fillets, trimmed
- 2 1/2 tbsp Oliana olive oil
- 250g Oliana halloumi cheese, sliced
- 1/2 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup pine nuts, toasted
- 150g Oliana chargrilled red capsicum, drained, thinly sliced
- 75g baby spinach leaves, finely shredded
Cook pasta in a large saucepan of boiling water, following packet directions, until tender.
Meanwhile, preheat a barbecue plate or chargrill on medium-high heat. Brush lamb with 2 teaspoons oil. Cook lamb, turning, for 4 to 5 minutes for medium, or until cooked to your liking. Remove to a plate. Cover with foil. Set aside to rest for 5 minutes. Thinly slice. Cook halloumi for 1 minute each side or until golden. Remove to a plate.
Drain pasta. Return to pan over low heat. Add lamb, halloumi, remaining oil, onion, pine nuts, capsicum and spinach. Season with pepper. Toss to combine. Serve.