Eggplant and Olive Pizzas
Quick, easy and guilt free. A healthy alternative to a Friday night pizza.
- 1 x 300g garlic focaccia bread, quartered
- 2 tbs Oliana olive oil
- 80g fresh reduced-fat ricotta
- 170g Oliana chargrilled eggplant, drained on paper towel
- 60g Oliana kalamata olives
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1/3 cup loosely packed small fresh basil leaves
Preheat oven to 200°C. Place the focaccia on a baking tray and brush with oil. Spread focaccia slices with ricotta, and top with eggplant and olives. Bake in preheated oven for 7-8 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from oven.
Season with pepper and sprinkle with basil. Place pizzas on a serving platter and serve immediately.