Chili, Garlic and Basil Spaghetti
For those looking for a little kick in their pasta, this chili, garlic and basil spaghetti is what you’re after.
- 375g Oliana spaghetti
- 80ml Oliana olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 4 green shallots, ends trimmed, finely chopped
- 2 long fresh red chilies, finely chopped
- ½ cup finely shredded fresh basil
- 100g Oliana feta, crumbled
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Shaved parmesan, to serve
Heat oil in a frying pan over medium heat. Add garlic and cook, stirring, for 1 minute or until aromatic. Remove from heat. Add green shallot and chili.
Add garlic mixture to pasta and toss to combine. Add basil and feta and season with pepper. Toss until just combined.
Divide pasta among serving bowls. Top with parmesan and serve immediately.